Wednesday 14 December 2011

Submarine Movie

Hello!
I think that it is about time that I write a post about movies! A favourite I've watched this year has been Submarine directed by Richard Ayoade and starring Craig Roberts. Like many people, I went to see the movie because Alex Turner, of Arctic Monkeys fame, wrote the soundtrack (which is amazing, especially lyrically!), but I fell in love with the quirky characters, and great coming of age story line- a more unique take on a teenage boy's first romance and the other troubles they can encounter! I love the unusual and kooky take on everyday issues in this film!

So, here is a trailer featuring the song 'Piledriver Waltz' by Alex Turner:




And here is one of the official trailers:



I know this is kind of a random time to be posting this- but I'm hoping it will come out on DVD in Australia soon! (unless it already is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment