Monday 13 February 2012

Style Inspiration- Laura Gommans (The World Looks Red)







Because I've missed two Fashion Fridays I've been craving doing one! So I've decided to do a style inspiration post today!
I really love Laura Gommans' (The World Looks Red) style. She has a talent for finding amazing vintage, and vintage-inspired pieces, and layering them to create really beautiful, feminine and quirky outfits. She is also from Amsterdam, and I love seeing photos from around Holland because my Nan is from there so one day (hopefully!) I will visit.

2 comments:

  1. I had never seen her blog before, but her style is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    cheers,
    catherine
    see creatures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad to introduce you to someone's amazing style!

      Thank you so much for commenting- I (coincidentally) just discovered your blog a month or so ago, and am loving it, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw that this comment was from a blogger who I read their blog!

      Thanks,
      Tara :)

      Delete