Thursday 21 June 2012

Style Inspiration- Bonnie from Flashes of Style










I am currently adoring Bonnie from Flashes of Styles look. She has what I think is the perfect combination of edgy and feminine style. Everything in her wardrobe is gorgeous and perfectly styled, then photographed on the streets of the few American cities she's lived in. 
She is also great inspiration as I have some similar pieces in my wardrobe and haven't known how to wear them, so I am keen to hit the streets of Adelaide again wearing these things (rather than them collecting dust in my wardrobe). Alas, that will be a few weeks away still, until then I will be checking out chunky knits and high waisted shorts to add to my wardrobe. 

To see more of her style, check out her blog: http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com.au/, or find her on the ever-inspiring Lookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment